 Books / 88
Re: Building Idea Book 1 (#238)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.books
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:00:13 GMT

Gary Istok skrev i meddelandet <39AC159F.79F7454E@umich.edu>...

Well to my surprise, there were not one but two of these old idea books,
a USA Samsonite version, and an International version.

Lucky you!

And they weren't
apart in pieces with pages torn or scribbled on (a common problem with
these).  They were in near mint condition(!!!!), with only a couple of
blemishes on the cover!!!  Definitely my FOTM!  (You don't really want
to know what my FOTY is, it will only upset you.)

I think everyone needs a little 'upset' from time to time, and when _you_ talk
about FOTY it must really be something (180 degree macaronis by the pound?)

I know that Anders Isaksson has a Swedish version
http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/ideabook.htm

Not in the least mint, but it was mine from the very beginning (about 40 years
old now - the book, that is (I also still have my old moped
(light-light-weight motorcycle), 30-ish, and use it daily going to work (I'm
not much for footnotes, but I like parenthesis (and yes, I have programmed in
Lisp)))).

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm