 General / 21486
Re: Building Idea Book 1 (#238)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:51:43 GMT

No Scott, that was last years FOTY :-)  (not really).

It is not all that great, but (and this was 3 weeks ago) I bought from a German
seller what was advertised to be "over 500" of the smaller size classic windows
(the ones smaller than the 1x2x2 still in production).  Well the seller
obviously didn't bother to count them all, because that "over 500" turned out to
actually be 1,028 of them!!!

(I really hope that LEGO Direct reintroduces the classic windows, it is so
embarrasing to appear to have cornered the market.)

...Well, if it will make you feel better, you can send a few thousand of them to me :-)

--
...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)