 General / 21485
Re: Arctic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:34:05 GMT

That would be good, then it would be like the race to be the first person • in
the Arctic, and not some weird invertebrate paleontology quest that nobody
fully understands.

Well, I don't pay any attention to the LEGO definitions of hany theme,
because I feel they are all rather...... sad. I plan on using several of the
Artic sets I acquired for a polar base on Titanian 8, the frozen world where
my minifig universe is at. I am going to blend Artic and Space and Town, my
usual favorite! : )

Scott S.
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!
http://www.sanburnsystems.com