 General / 21476
Re: Building Idea Book 1 (#238)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:04:19 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

Gary,

blemishes on the cover!!!  Definitely my FOTM!  (You don't really want
to know what my FOTY is, it will only upset you.)

Hmm.... to much of a leader here, my friend. Tell now! ; )

Here's my guess, I happen to find 30 Galaxy Explorers or something. Wait, he
found the entire town range from 1978 - 1996 buried in his basement. : )

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!

Drats, I will have to change my sig next week!

No Scott, that was last years FOTY :-)  (not really).

It is not all that great, but (and this was 3 weeks ago) I bought from a German
seller what was advertised to be "over 500" of the smaller size classic windows
(the ones smaller than the 1x2x2 still in production).  Well the seller
obviously didn't bother to count them all, because that "over 500" turned out to
actually be 1,028 of them!!!

(I really hope that LEGO Direct reintroduces the classic windows, it is so
embarrasing to appear to have cornered the market.)

Gary Istok