 Boats / 423
422  |  424
Subject:
Misérable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 04:21:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

It is finished!

After many late nights I have put the final external touches on my 28 Gun
Frigate, Misérable.

Misérable is a worthy successor to my Light Frigate, Eponine II, but has
moved the shipbuilding efforts of Port Brique to a higher level.

Innovations on the Misérable include double hull widening, six centre
sections, taller masts, grated gun deck and custom sails.

If you have a moment, check out the Misérable page at
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~1285/rd/miserable .

A simple preview is available at
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/mis/0miserable.jpg, which should
give you a taste for this remarkable vessel.

Build on! Sail on!

Richie Dulin