 Pirates / 3300
Re: Misérable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:43:59 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Richie Dulin writes:
If you have a moment, check out the Misérable page at
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~1285/rd/miserable .
Richie Dulin

A very nice ship you have there. Those custom sails are fantastic.  How
historically accurate is having the wheel mid-deck like that?

Good work,
Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/