 Pirates / 3303
Re: Misérable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:54:31 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin writes:
It is finished!

After many late nights I have put the final external touches on my 28 Gun
Frigate, Misérable.

Misérable is a worthy successor to my Light Frigate, Eponine II, but has
moved the shipbuilding efforts of Port Brique to a higher level.

Innovations on the Misérable include double hull widening, six centre
sections, taller masts, grated gun deck and custom sails.

If you have a moment, check out the Misérable page at
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/~1285/rd/miserable .

A simple preview is available at
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/mis/0miserable.jpg, which should
give you a taste for this remarkable vessel.

Build on! Sail on!

Richie Dulin
THAT IS ONE FREAKIN BIG SHIP!!!  I have a new project now........hehehe.

On a serious note, thats a great ship.  How many ship bases did it take to
make it?  Im really against taking apart my SES or BSB to make one, but if
a RBR hull would look ok i got 2 of those.  Maybe Ill actually have a ship
for my army to go on : )

Well, great job, and i dont wanna advertise for myself but if you think i got
enough troops for a ship that size let me know.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hotshot3396/MOCs/Pirates

Again, great job Richie.

Hasta la Vista, Sean