 Belville / *196 (-20)
  Re: Belville parts in town buildings - Silly? No!

Hi Brad! Glad you finally came to your senses <grin, duck, run> and realized the potential in the BV sets. I really don't think many of the Belville 'fans' that post here actually buy BV to work in a BV scale. (note - I said many, not all :) I don't (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.town)

  Belville parts in town buildings - Silly? No!

I've often scoffed at LEGO sets aimed at girls. They always seem so cutesy and like the pieces wouldn't fit well with other LEGO models. I remember the Paradisa sets. I thought they were so silly. Now, I would kill for them. Paradisa pieces are VERY (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.town)

  Re: Warrior Rabbits and Queen Cleo's vehicle (was Re: 5824 - the inside story)

I remember when yellow Classic Space guys first came out, my mom and I were at the store and she saw them first and handed me a box. I said "But these guys are *naked* Mom!" and put them back. *smirk* -Cheese In lugnet.belville, Jeff Johnston (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle)

  Minifig Faces Blizzard Conditions!

Here's something fun. I set up my Arctic polybag (6626) in a reusable snowglobe. It all fit once I shortened the model a little bit. The project was quick, materials cost just a few bucks, and no LEGO was damaged. It looks pretty cool (pun (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.belville, lugnet.fun.crafts)

  Minireview of 5827 Royal Coach

I just got a bunch of Belville sets, and just finished building the Royal Coach. The coach is built on a 10x21x5.3 base. Only the front bench and the footrest are molded in, the two rear benches are built of bricks and plates. An apparently new (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: set inventory

Hi Sheree, I don't own the set you mentioned (not fortunate enough :) so I can't inventory it. However, I did inventory 5824: (URL) I might inventory two or three other (small) belville sets. If, that is, I ever have time :) I can tell you one more (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) Can you inventory the sets other than 5823 and 5824? Knowing what parts come with them will help me decide if I need them now or if I should wait. Thanks! Jeff (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: set inventory

sheree rosenkrantz <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FqnDzu.794@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) and (...) spiral (...) oops! I meant a list of parts for the indiviual sets. Even I know there is a list of belville sets. Sorry for the mistake. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  set inventory

Hi Is there a Belville set inventory list ? If so where? If not, consider it a request for those of you fortunate enough to own these sets. It would be most appreciated. I am particularly interested in an inventory for #5847- Belville Beach (surfer/ (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  5876 report

Hello, I just got a 5876 Hospital Room set from Busy Bee Toy Service of Manchester, England. Here are my observations. As I had previously speculated, it is the same set as 5875 in most regards. It even has the same instruction book that is marked (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Old and new sets found in LIC

LIC - Lego Imagination Center - is a very nice store, obviously directly affiliated with TLC. It is located in Downtown Disney in Orlando, FL. I was there Friday evening, and found some nice Belville stuff. For starters, they had the new 5825 and (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) Yes, unfortunately, in both 5825 and 5826 the revolving door is in a door frame piece that is all one piece. It would be much nicer IMO if it had a 1x10x4 arch or two 1x5x4 arches. However, there were some places in the Belville sets where I (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) Eric, in set#5826, is the bule "wall" like the fright Knights revolving door piece. What I am trying to find out is what looks like a yellow 1x2x10 arch really a single piece, or is it two 1x5x4 half arches, or is the whole yellow wall one big (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fig sizes... Pamela vs. Christian (or is it Christopher?)

(...) If you're talking about the Belville girl and the Scala father, he is basically twice as tall as she is. (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fig sizes... Pamela vs. Christian (or is it Christopher?)

(...) OK, then I can't help you here. I have her but not the other kid (Chris- something) so I can't compare. -Shiri (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fig sizes... Pamela vs. Christian (or is it Christopher?)

She's a little blonde girl wearing a hot pink top with a red ribbon tied in a bow at her neckline and has on grey shorts to the knee with the same color pink feet/shoes... I got her from a Jambalaya box, so I don't know which set she came from... I (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) 5825 Stella and the Fairy - $14.50 5826 The Queen's Room - $29.75 /Eric/ (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fig sizes... Pamela vs. Christian (or is it Christopher?)

(...) Hmm... I'm not sure who you're referring too... Maybe the Scala guys? The Scala boy is named Christian, and I don't know who Pamela is. Which set did she come from? -Shiri (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Fig sizes... Pamela vs. Christian (or is it Christopher?)

Since your a Belville person... I got a Pamela <I think>... How does a Christian compare in height to her? She looks way to skinny to match the scale I need and I wondered if he was more muscular-built... Thanks! Dave (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: Fairy Tale sets arrived

(...) <snip> (...) These are available?! What were the prices? (...) Thanks! -Shiri (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.belville)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact