 Belville / 179
Re: Fig sizes... Pamela vs. Christian (or is it Christopher?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 04:35:07 GMT

In lugnet.belville, David C. Pyatt writes:
Since your a Belville person... I got a Pamela <I think>... How does a
Christian compare in height to her?  She looks way to skinny to match the
scale I need and I wondered if he was more muscular-built...

Hmm... I'm not sure who you're referring too... Maybe the Scala guys? The
Scala boy is named Christian, and I don't know who Pamela is. Which set did
she come from?

-Shiri