 Belville / 182
Re: Fig sizes... Pamela vs. Christian (or is it Christopher?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:12:48 GMT

In lugnet.belville, David C. Pyatt writes:
She's a little blonde girl wearing a hot pink top with a red ribbon tied in a
bow at her neckline and has on grey shorts to the knee with the same color
pink feet/shoes... I got her from a Jambalaya box, so I don't know which set
she came from...  I did find a professional wrestler that looked close to
scale, but a bit TOO muscular...

OK, then I can't help you here. I have her but not the other kid (Chris-
something) so I can't compare.

-Shiri