 Belville / 178
177  |  179
Subject:
Fig sizes... Pamela vs. Christian (or is it Christopher?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:59:18 GMT

Since your a Belville person... I got a Pamela <I think>... How does a
Christian compare in height to her?  She looks way to skinny to match the
scale I need and I wondered if he was more muscular-built...

Thanks! Dave