 Belville / 186
185  |  187
Subject:
Old and new sets found in LIC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:55:51 GMT

LIC - Lego Imagination Center - is a very nice store, obviously directly
affiliated with TLC. It is located in Downtown Disney in Orlando, FL.

I was there Friday evening, and found some nice Belville stuff.

For starters, they had the new 5825 and 5826. I didn't get them (the store's
prices are mostly above MSRP, and I can hold my breath for a few months :) but
I can confirm a few thoughts:
The queen's treasure chest is totally transparent, no printing or the like!
There are tons of gems in this set (5826) in all the cool colors (clear,
yellow, green as well as others). The queen has two crowns, which are
removable and fit in the head hole.
The fairy/Stella set (5825) has quite a few lt. blue tiles with printing,
very nice looking. They come in 1x2 and 1x1. Also one trans-blue tile. There
is a trans lt blue magic wand, and a trans clear one.

Now the really cool part. LIC had some pretty darn old sets:

5855 - Riding Stables
5822 - Jennifer and the Foal (not in a box but a plastic container)
5840 - Garden Playmates
5844 - Laura with surfboard
5875 - Hospital ward

As well as all the BV castle figs, and some other BV castle sets.

They had a cool display with castle and beach sets.

If you're in the area, I suggest you drop in! It has many cool displays (not
only BV :) and many lego-related items, like in the Legoland stores (pencils,
mugs, watches, postcards, etc.) All in all, a cool store.

-Shiri