 Aquazone / 762
Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:28:35 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco wrote:

Cool concept. But I heard an Alpha Team spy drone was able to get photos of it. Hmmm... perhaps the Sea Monkeys allowed that to happen to show the humans what they’re up against.

They are a little more clever than we give them credit for:)

   If its good its only because of your massive contributions via email. Many thanks. My wife’s opinion was “Ew... thats not a very pleasant model.” I took that as a good sign.

Yep, if it makes me wonder what I was thinking, then I definitely built a Sea Monkey weapon:) Actually, my take is that the Sea Monkeys choose to make pscyhologically shocking creature/vehicles to further intimidate the surface dwellers.

Thanks for letting me contribute!

Joe Meno