 Aquazone / 758
Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:08:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno wrote:
   The following visuals are from a SeaFlea about a minute before its signal was lost:

PLMKWYT!

Ooh, very cool, Joe. Very interesting solution to a tough-to do creature. I like the cockpit, altough I would have to agree that I think the main body is a little too blocky, and seems kind of ‘open’ right at the behind the head. Also, the striping on the body, while a cool effect, seems overdone. I think it would look better using white bricks and just one brown plate. Looks a bit garbled right now.

I like how the fins spread out, and how they hide the engines.

Nice job.

-JHK