 Aquazone / 756
Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:09:27 GMT

I’m very interested to hear what this craft does. Is this a defensive craft? Does it have weapons? Is the distortion field part of the sphere of communication?

This Sea Monkey business really is taking on a life of its own. Funny to think its only been a year since they were created. Look at all that has been accomplished by brick. (oh my, is that a new model of mine, too?)