 Aquazone / 761
Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:19:59 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Joe Meno wrote:

   What this really does....hm.

I made this to be a command craft. There are no weapons on it, as it’s meant to be behind the attack vehicles. The fins serve as a heckuva array for the SM’s comm field, enabling the SM to coordinate and control his force.The side effect is that it creates a distortion field that can disrupt radio based communications.

If there is a need to move quickly, the Lionfish has an aquatic drive that can outrun almost anything in the water. The fins can then be used like brakes making the Lionfish very maneuverable.

Cool concept. But I heard an Alpha Team spy drone was able to get photos of it. Hmmm... perhaps the Sea Monkeys allowed that to happen to show the humans what they’re up against.

This Sea Monkey business really is taking on a life of its own. Funny to think its only been a year since they were created. Look at all that has been accomplished by brick. (oh my, is that a new model of mine, too?)

I spotted that..your Beast is better than mine! (Must be a later model:))

If its good its only because of your massive contributions via email. Many thanks. My wife’s opinion was “Ew... thats not a very pleasant model.” I took that as a good sign.

-Felix