 Aquazone / 616
Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 05:34:18 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco writes:

Ay Dios Mio!  Joe, I don't even know where to begin.  Not only is the model
cool in general, but you've managed to capture the theme excellently.  I
love the cockpit and use of non conventional colors.

Thanks! Once the legs came to be (I originally wasn't going to use legs),
the whole model came together! Well, except for the tail..that took two more
tries:)

The cockpit was a truly happy accident. Originally, there wasn't going to be
a pilot, but the open front space needed something...so I made a Sea Monkey
and after a little tinkering, he fit without too much of a problem. The
other cool result of the cockpit is that it looks mean when it is closed up,
which is something that I was going for.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  You are becoming the most
prolific builder in the community and each one gets better and better.  Keep
it up!

Thanks! I'm working on it:) Right now I'm thinking of some secondary
vehicles for the Sea Monkeys and Alpha Team's 'hastily-designed' defense
craft...

Joe Meno