 Aquazone / 603
Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:38:39 GMT

Ahahahah!  That's great!  I love the use of the solid colored LOM canopies
as claws.  That's inspired.  It makes me want to build something new before
BricksWest.  But then, I don't think that's going to happen, I'm too busy
being addicted to Morrowind.

It's great to see the SeaMonkey concept continued.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
From  the recent files of Alpha Team Deep Sea:

Monitoring drones have confirmed the existence of a gathering attack force
of Sea Monkeys. A new vehicle has been identified, code named AttackCrab, as
being used by the Sea Monkeys.

Pictures are here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/AttackCrab/p2050011.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/AttackCrab/p2050014.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/AttackCrab/p2050018.jpg

The AttackCrab uses an unknown power source and is capable of tremendous
speed. The tail serves to steer the craft and also has a weapon:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/AttackCrab/p2050020.jpg

What makes this craft especially dangerous is that it can move on land as
well as in water, becoming a mobile weapons platform:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/AttackCrab/p2050001.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/AttackCrab/p2050003.jpg

Ogel forces have encountered the firepower of these crafts and have
presently retreated most of their Mantas out of Sea Monkey waters.

We have begun to assess the danger to us, and  are now beginning to develop
weapons for the SeaHorse:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/SeaHorse/p2050022.jpg

A larger weapons package is being developed, as well as defence drones.

More information will be available at the following folder as itis declassified:

Joe Meno