 Aquazone / 607
Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 02:49:23 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Adrian Drake writes:
Ahahahah!  That's great!  I love the use of the solid colored LOM canopies
as claws.  That's inspired.  It makes me want to build something new before
BricksWest.  But then, I don't think that's going to happen, I'm too busy
being addicted to Morrowind.

Thanks! The claws were inventions of frustration, as I couldn't figure out
how to do the claws initially, until I saw the Excavation Searcher box...

It's great to see the SeaMonkey concept continued.

Well, with the war going on with the Sea Monkeys and .space, looks like
Alpha Team will be busy. Very busy.

Joe Meno