 Aquazone / 608
Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 02:53:46 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Tony Hafner writes:

Wow!!

That is extremely cool.  You started with a neat shape and executed it well.
Nice mixing of parts from various sources, too.

Thanks! The AttackCrab is certainly the most unusual looking MOC I've done,
and it started when I was playing with the quarter shells...which made the
main body. The legs and tail came in much later, with more than a couple of
revisions on the legs and tail.

Part of the parts assortment was imposed...I didn't have that many tan
parts. And the ball and sockets really worked well!!

Thanks again!

Joe Meno