 Aquazone / 614
Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:49:34 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
From  the recent files of Alpha Team Deep Sea:

Monitoring drones have confirmed the existence of a gathering attack force
of Sea Monkeys. A new vehicle has been identified, code named AttackCrab, as
being used by the Sea Monkeys.

Ay Dios Mio!  Joe, I don't even know where to begin.  Not only is the model
cool in general, but you've managed to capture the theme excellently.  I
love the cockpit and use of non conventional colors.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  You are becoming the most
prolific builder in the community and each one gets better and better.  Keep
it up!

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94