 Aquazone / 602
Re: Sea Monkey Attack Vehicle - the Attack Crab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:15:38 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
From  the recent files of Alpha Team Deep Sea:

<<snip>>

Very well done, I've never liked Alpha Team before!

More information will be available at the following folder as itis declassified:

LOL!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu