 Aquazone / *774 (-20)
  Re: Yet another MOC: A Giant Lobster

(...) Well, the sea occupies space... (...) Oooo. Look at all that orange ;) I really, really like this. Wouldn't it be cool of you could link the treads to somehow make the legs wiggle? Allister (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: MOC: The Moonbase Module meets Aquazone! Wet & Wild!

Nice MOC. Makes me want even more Trans-Dk-Blue. And makes me want to get off my ass and photograph my latest MOCs :) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Yet another MOC: A Giant Lobster

Ok, this one's not exactly Space, but I thought all you seafood fans out there would get a kick out of it. I tried use as much of my orange pieces as possible. (URL) feedback is greatly appreciated! Dave (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !!

  MOC: The Moonbase Module meets Aquazone! Wet & Wild!

Hey all, Here's another project I had sitting around collecting dust 'till I got off my duff and took pictures. The Moonbase Module with an Aquazone color scheme and theme. You've never seen an observation dome this big! Or have you? (URL) is (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !

  B.I. Joe Deployment: Cobra Moray

Greetings! A new Joe rollout...the Cobra Moray! (URL) Again, our apologies for posting to .space, but with the riduculous nature of most of these models, they're almost science fiction. Well...maybe not. ;) Please use the follow-up to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.aquazone, FTX) !

  Re: Gungan Attack Sub & Outpost

(...) Thanks Joe! The attack sub was conceived at about the same time of Ogel's Gyro Sub which used the same Duplo egg though with very different designs. The outpost had to be mobile but inconspicuous to blend with the aquatic surroundings and (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

  Re: Gungan Attack Sub & Outpost

(...) I really like the pod craft. While generally regard the Duplo egg as a limited application part, you did a great job using it! The octopus craft is neat too, and I see it as a mobile crane to transport items. Pretty cool design approach. Good (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

  Re: Gungan Attack Sub & Outpost

Brad, Thanks for the compliments! That's from a Duplo egg which came out a couple years ago. I've also used a red one for another MOC. (URL) Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

  Re: Gungan Attack Sub & Outpost

That looks great. Can anyone tell me where these new clear domes are coming from. I would really like some. Are they new Bionicle cases? Thanks "ACPin" <ACPin@Comcast.net> wrote in message news:HGxr51.tI8@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) actually (...) (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Gungan Attack Sub & Outpost

Check out our latest MOCs from our homepage, (URL) Gungan Attack Sub & Outpost> These are two small water craft that were designed to complement the (URL) Bargo> and the (URL) Shuttle>. They were actually built during the same time as the two MOCs (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...

(...) Thanks! The cockpit really made all the difference, Its roundness really makes the shape organic. The color scheme was very problematic.I ended up changing stud orientation after trying a normal stud-up direction and finding that the stripes (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...

(...) (URL) (...) ARG. LUGnet keeps losing my replies! I had said that I was all over this thing, Joe. It's amazing how 'fishy' you coaxed the bricks to be. It couldn't have been easy to maintain that colour scheme either. All this, and a cockpit (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...

(...) They are a little more clever than we give them credit for:) (...) Yep, if it makes me wonder what I was thinking, then I definitely built a Sea Monkey weapon:) Actually, my take is that the Sea Monkeys choose to make pscyhologically shocking (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...

(...) Cool concept. But I heard an Alpha Team spy drone was able to get photos of it. Hmmm... perhaps the Sea Monkeys allowed that to happen to show the humans what they're up against. (...) If its good its only because of your massive contributions (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...

(...) What this really does....hm. I made this to be a command craft. There are no weapons on it, as it's meant to be behind the attack vehicles. The fins serve as a heckuva array for the SM's comm field, enabling the SM to coordinate and control (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...

(...) Thanks! The Lionfish is still being worked on, and I see your point about the openess behind the head. A lot of that space is made for allowing all of the parts to hinge, although there is a place where I can fill the space in. The blockiness (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...

(...) Ooh, very cool, Joe. Very interesting solution to a tough-to do creature. I like the cockpit, altough I would have to agree that I think the main body is a little too blocky, and seems kind of 'open' right at the behind the head. Also, the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...

(...) Nice work Joe, on a good idea. I think that the dorsal fin should be made in the same way as the side fins, though - with some sort of SNOT to turn the studs on their sides to do it. That would nicely complete the cool "spreading spines" (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...

I'm very interested to hear what this craft does. Is this a defensive craft? Does it have weapons? Is the distortion field part of the sphere of communication? This Sea Monkey business really is taking on a life of its own. Funny to think its only (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Sea Monkey Vehicle Sighted...

(...) Actually, the cockpit isn't on FBTB, it turns out that Gareth lives not too far from me, so he shows up at meetings and I trade parts with him. He wanted a Bohrok canopy part for a MOC and we started playing with the part. And as for the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact