 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 98
97  |  99
Subject:
I-wing and J-wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:50:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all.  I just finished my 2 latest Star Wars fighters, bringing the total
up to 8 so far.
I'm going to refer you to a slightly different address this time:

http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/lego/index.html

The Oklahoma address is a mirror for this one but its been very slow lately.
The Dallas address seems to be loading at a normal speed.  Hopefully I can
get it worked out so don't change any links or anything yet. :-)

Click on "New" on the front page.

Thanks, and tell me what you think!

-Jon