 Star Wars / 12504
Re: I-wing and J-wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:57:44 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
Hey all.  I just finished my 2 latest Star Wars fighters, bringing the total
up to 8 so far.
I'm going to refer you to a slightly different address this time:

http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/lego/index.html • <snip>
Thanks, and tell me what you think!

-Jon

I-Wing - A very interesting design.  It fits the elegant period very well.
That driod pod is very innovative.

J-Wing - That is really neat looking.  Very much the little brother of the
Republic Gunship.  My big question is though, why the green bits here and
there?  Great use of those Bionicle ball joint parts for the forward gun
turrets.

-Jason

Jason Spears
Michlug - http://www.michlug.org/