 Star Wars / 12518
Re: I-wing and J-wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 02:20:39 GMT

"Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote in message
news:Gs3yJ4.4H2@lugnet.com...
Jon, I absolutely love the new fighters. The J-Wing has that Episode • II-ish
look which you probably picked up from the many spoilers (Republic • gunboat?)
and the clean colors sure make it look like something from the last days • of
the Old Republic. The I-wing looks like a hot rod and the innovative • capsule
for the R2-unit gives it something extra. Great work!

Thanks man.  The J-wing was supposed to be kind of like the old kenner
mini-rigs in that it borrows the design of a larger craft (the gunship in
this case) and squeezes it all into a small package.  The I-wing does have a
bit of a hot rod look. :-)

-Jon