 Star Wars / 12507
Re: I-wing and J-wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:40:59 GMT

"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Gs3Ao8.MrL@lugnet.com...

I-Wing - A very interesting design.  It fits the elegant period very well.
That driod pod is very innovative.

J-Wing - That is really neat looking.  Very much the little brother of the
Republic Gunship.  My big question is though, why the green bits here and
there?  Great use of those Bionicle ball joint parts for the forward gun
turrets.

Hey Jason.  Thanks for the comments.  I used the green becuase of the lime
green highlights on the Gunship.  I don't have any dark red or lime (except
for some technic) so I just used the normal red and green.

-Jon