 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 99
98  |  100
Subject:
New Cathedral MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:36:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well, now that the PDX GATS is over and I've finished my taxes (YEAH!) I'm
taking some time to do a long overdue update to my web page.  The first
installment of this update is a page with pictures of my new cathedral that
went to LegoLand with the PNLTC last summer.

This cathedral is based on the Salisbury Cathedral.  It has about half the
number of bays and half of the transepts of the Salisbury (which has double
transepts), but hopefully you'll be able to see the influence of the
prototype in my model.

Here's my page:

http://www.easystreet.com/~kjmrr/

The new addition is clearly shown at the top of the 'What's New' list on the
main page.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Kim