 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 100
New MOC: Fusillade, a space vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:51:35 GMT

Howdy,

I'm a new user to lugnet, having just come out of my Lego dark age. As such,
I think this is my first MOC in a span of over nine years.

Fusillade is a space vehicle with a long range energy cannon for remote
bombardment. The vehicle has four wheel steering that functions similar to
that in the old "Spy-Trak I" Space Police model. The implementation has been
refined in order to support the larger vehicle. Fusillade seats four
mini-figs between a pair of front cockpits and a central targeting
compartment. A generator to power the cannon is located in the rear.

Some pictures are available at Brickshelf:

Additional pictures and text (albeit much slower loading) can be found at:
     http://www.blacktron.org/lego/moc_fusillade.jsp

- Nick