 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 967
  PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

Hiya, Here's another PCS ship MST3K. Mobile Shuttle Tracker 3000. Later in the classic space age the duties of this ship were divided into: (URL) MST3K is one of the first faster than light sub capital ships in the PCS era. Needing extra fuel pods (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) <> (...) Ooohh La La! Quite a stellar addition to the PCS fleet! This one is definitely beefier than the prototype (Thanks for the preview ;-)). Those fuel pods stand out as huge because of their contrast to the intricate greebling around that (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

Great work. I like the cockpit. Is that the Duplo egg? I like how you used the big white cones behind the cockpit. Great name, too. It's been too long since I got to see MST3K. -Andrew (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

Mmmmm. Greebly goodness, piping hot. This ship has a very "experimental" look about it, with the exposed beams and hoses. Great cockpit (darn you and your mad cockpit skills!). God, I miss that show! Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) <snip> (...) Ya, this thing evolved quite a bit over the past couple of weeks. First it was gonna be a tug... then a probe... then it became a MST3K. perhaps a Pre Classic Space verson of Crow and Servo would be cool. :-) (...) Nay... tis a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Ya, the duplo egg. *tips hat to Jon*. I kept thinking, its clear, it's round, it's gotta be PCS. But the egg bases were non PCS colors.. then I figured out that it would snap to one of those dome bottoms. So I put a technic axle through one of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Hey dude. I am really beginning to enjoy the PCS MOCS. I don't recognize the smooth white domes. Where did you get those parts? The cockpit, the sensors, the fuel pods....everything rocks. Keep them coming. Taker care. David. (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Heh, I miss it too :-D Thanks for the compliments. The experimental look was purposeful and I'm glad it came through. At one time this was going to be a Test platform with interchangeable engines. But alas... it just became MST3k :-) Hey, have (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Very cool. Did Frank push the button to launch this ship? I went to the Real Cheese '94 tour as well, when it came to Ohio State U. The sound quality on that screen was crappy, but man, it was tons of fun. I really miss MST3K, and wish that (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) No such luck. Although I haven't checked the mail today... (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) some of the Joel eps are on DVD. The invention exchange was always the best. CLASSIC Space comedy. Cool to see there's still a few "Misties" around. Thanks for checkin out da MOC! Chris <>< (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Hey thanks. Smoothe white domes are this part: (URL) this set: (URL) mine off bricklink) Thanks for the comments, glad you're enjoyin PCS :-) Chris <>< (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Wonderfully detailed as always Chris, but I can't help feeling it could have done with more fuselage-ey hull areas. Compared to the previous two craft (which really are beautiful), it's sort of like it's gone "all greebs". Maybe it's just not (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

(...) Thank ya Paul! You're right, it doesn't have a lot of fuselag-ey-ness. I guess I didn't have a way of having figs access living quarters type stuff behind the cockpit so I didn't add it... I think though I may have found a way too and is (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS serves up a steaming cup of new MOC

Oh that wonderful Duplo egg...can you ever go wrong? Awesome stuff yet again from this line Chris. What new bit on this I really like is the use of the vented hoses as strapping around the engine pylons. It gives them a meaty, industrial look. And (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)