 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 794
  lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

hi all this afternoon I shared my hobby with Martin, a friend of mine, and he did some fairly good microscale-building... Then minutes after he had entered my lego-room, he was finished with a Tie-fighter: (URL) he saw some yellow pieces, took the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space)

  Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

Thomas, Hey, these are COOL! Nice job with minimal pieces, and really gets the ideas across. This is why I like microfig scale - it's a real challenge to get a nice likeness, but when you do, it's like a great little sketch that just feels right. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

(...) Ha, I'm looking forward to show him your comment! He's a very humble person and will definitely appreciate what you've said. (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

(...) Yeah, you're right. Actually I'm not too good at microfic but I hope my friend will give me some hints... (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

This is this guy's FIRST Lego MOCs? Geez.... This guy is off to a fast start. I like how he sculpted these, along with the piece usage. Nice style. :) (...) Newbie? Wasn't your first post like almost a year ago? (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

On 19:05 01/26/2003 +0000, Thomas Jost wrote (...) "fairly good"??? Those designs are fantastic!!! The republic gunship is beautiful and that naboo fighter fits just great with the rest of the official mini-line! You sure your friend doesn't (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

(...) I will forward your comments to Martin - I think he's got the Lego-Virus too and we're sure to see some more by him! (...) break...therefore I thought you wouldn't mind me starting as "Newbie" again. Unbelievable you still knew about that (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

Ummm...those are excellent. Your friend has a real knack for it if this his first time building. The Gunship is beatiful. X-Posting to .starwars Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: lazy sunday afternoon: some microscale

(...) Actually it's not the very first time he is building - but he's a generally talented person in form design and construction. I'm always telling him but he won't believe.. regards Thomas (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)