 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 783
  Castle's Revenge !

[Copied to .announce.moc, because that's what it is. Copied to .castle because of the influence of Anthony Sava's works as well as other roots in that theme. Copied to .build.mecha because I kept having 'visions of escaflowne' while building this. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

Hey that's interesting. It's a Dragon, its a spaceship it, red black and cool! This picture is really neat: (URL) page and write up. My only suggestion is that the body seems a little out of proportion to the head. The head is so cool and the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

(...) Thanks! I had a lot of fun with it. The design concept of Dragon & Ship was one I had months ago, but only recently did I get enough (or any!) of certain specialized elements to build with. (...) Yes, I thought the same thing once it was done. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

Oh is this the picture of the Crew in the head? (URL) simular to how I build, I like it! So you used all thoses click hindges and such, what did you think? Will you use them again in a MOC like this? Can I persuade you to make more? I see a z16 (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

(...) off to access the figs down inside. (...) I am new to the click-hinge, but I would say I loved it. Did you notice the link to the Redtail? This smaller MOC uses them in similar ways... (URL)Can I persuade you to make more? In good time. :) (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

Hey, those are pretty cool! Glad to see that you finally got around to posting some new MOCs. I really like the Nikolai's Choice- it has a very weird look, but the mix of flatness and things sticking out is really nice one. The Garnet has a really (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

That looks creepy dude. Seeing that swishing towards me in space, I would have to change my flight suit! out Tony Knaak (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

(...) Yeah, I've been promising to do so, and here they are. :) I wasn't certain how to announce all of those MOCs at once, and the SS site. So I'm glad you dug through the links and found them. (...) Actually, I didn't care much for how that ship (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

(...) Exactly what the Wolfpack had in mind when they commissioned the design!! Muhahaha! :D -H. (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)