 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 54
53  |  55
Subject:
Castle of Tolidar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:08:19 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi everyone

I have finally updated my webpage with all the pictures of Tolidar, the king's
palace. There are both exterior and interior detail pictures. All together I
think there are around 350 new pictures :)
I have been working on this thing for a long time so I would really like to
hear what you think...and you're only allowed to speak nice of it ;)

Enjoy
http://elinlego.topcities.com/

/Elin