 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 53
52  |  54
Subject:
New Waggon in 7-wide / plus combine harvester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:18:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I just wanted to announce a small new MOC of mine. For my recently built BR50
steam engine I have now finished the first freight waggon in fitting size.

It's a 7-wide flat car in dark grey with a combine harvester oldtimer as load.
You may have a look at it on my homepage:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/original.html#waggons

I will upload a brickshelf gallery for more picture soon, the link will appear
on the homepage then.

Kind Regards,

Ben