 Trains / 14795
Re: New Waggon in 7-wide / plus combine harvester /seven wide mania continues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:43:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mattias Martensson writes:
That has happened again: I have had some free time this evening and built
another 7-wide waggon. This time a tank car - you can find it at
brickshelf:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=11092Two more within 24 hours • - well done for a busy man!

I just love that new tank-car. What type of parts have you used for the
tank? Wheel-hubs from large technic wheels I guess but there are something
else at the ends and in the middle.

In the middel there are just the 2 hubs. At the end there are on each side 1
8860 hub, a 395 wheel with grey tyre(from set 100) and on the end a 4x4 radar
dish.

What I loved most on my model is a really small detail: I am very satisfied
with the use of the black minifigs hand as "feet" of the grill on the tank.

Thanks for the very good self-explaining pictures of the grainwaggon. I
guess brown panel with log wall will be hard to find from now on - beautiful
model.

That is not new any more: I have built it 2 years ago now, but I have uploaded
it new at brickshelf (and deleted its older folder), because I organized my
folders there new. I have now a waggon directory, I think I will make up a
enine directory too, then one for buildings and one for shows (last one for
misc). But that means I have to download all my galleries pictures before and
have to zip them again.
My private picture CD is organized in a different way than brickshelf, so I
cannot use that for uploasds.
Anyway: the brown palisades are from Fort Legoredo and you can order that now
as classic set from S@H.

Have a nice weekend!

Ben