 Trains / 14786
Re: New Waggon in 7-wide / plus combine harvester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:17:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Hi all,

I just wanted to announce a small new MOC of mine. For my recently built BR50
steam engine I have now finished the first freight waggon in fitting size.

It's a 7-wide flat car in dark grey with a combine harvester oldtimer as load.
You may have a look at it on my homepage:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/trains/original.html#waggons

I will upload a brickshelf gallery for more picture soon, the link will appear
on the homepage then.

Kind Regards,

Ben

Ben,

These new 7-wides are really nice.  Love that tanker car; especially the way
it is attached at the base and folds up to the top of the tank.  Ellegant
and thin.

Thanks for the reminder to look at the contest site.  Wow!  Nice pieces of
work from all participants.

later,
James Mathis