 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 52
New MOC: Fully detailed hospital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:56:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,
I just posted pics of a fully detailed hospital to Brickshelf. It is three
stories plus a roof helipad. The interior is detailed, partly from the old
Dacta 9364 hospital set. The building is hinged so it opens into an "L" for
viewing, plus the floors are designed to be removed one at a time to see
inside. The exterior is pretty vanilla, although I like the decreasing
balconies. The front ER doors are made to slide, but not motorized.
Pics at

Build on,
Roy