 Town / 4139
Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:54:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Tim Tosino wrote in message ...
In lugnet.announce.moc, Roy Gal writes:
Hi all,
I just posted pics of a fully detailed hospital to Brickshelf. It is
three
<snip>
Brickshelf says gallery not found. I would like to see the pics because I
want to see it if looks anything like Kevin's Wilson's hospital that he
brought on Fri to the VLC meeting

Link works oK for me. Nice building too! I love the emergency room, made me
LOL to see the sword and wand in use!

Other nice touches.... the block sign outside with red crosses on... the
window which crosses the hinge line (clever!), lots of instrumentation, the
physio room (I didn't think of that for mine!).

What's the room on the third floor with the space hoses attached to panels?

Pics of my hospital are on Brickshelf at
or with text description on my Lions Gate Models site (link in my sig)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1