 Town / 4143
Re: New MOC: Fully detailed hospital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 00:43:41 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Roy Gal writes:
hospital

Wow, Roy, that's really cool.  The ER doc using a magic wand made me giggle.
Maybe he's a witch doctor?  All of the interior details are really
nice--like the IV's, the little air tanks in the ER, the physical therapy
room.  I also like the way it both hinges in half and seperates into floors.
That makes it really accessible for playtime.
Oh, the picture "secondfloor.jpg" seems to be broken.  I could open all of
the others but not that one.

BTW, Kevin Wilson's hospital at:
is also really nice.  I was especially charmed by the ultrasound cart.

Bruce