 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 367
366  |  368
Subject:
New MOCs & New .MPD File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 04:51:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I just completed my D-44 Landing Barge model, you can see it here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/LandingBarge.htm

I wanted to build a really large craft capable of transporting two APCs. I used
Technic half pins and plates to form the sides. It's a really strong structure,
and also easy on parts. I also wanted to make some big engines! ;-)

Ya'll can see close ups of the APC-02 (Mass Production) here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/APC02.htm

A bit simple, but I needed to build two. I got inspiration from the Swiss
Piranha/LAV (http://www.army-technology.com/projects/piranha/index.html).

Also, I've completed the .MPD file for my "Falcon" Troop Transport:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Falcon.htm

Enjoy!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/