 Space / 15551
Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 01:26:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Rabadan writes:
Man oh man!  I have been away for a while and find a lot of new awesome
MOCs.  I hope I can catch up to everyone and give well deserved praises.
for all these creations.

Thanks David!

I have to say Mladen I have a passion with drop ships and such.
I really liked your Falcon but when I saw the Barge with those cool
APC I really went nuts.  What great MOCs dude.  I somehow got an
ALIEN feel from it (which is a great one LOL).  I miss your mechs
I really enjoy you space MOCs also.

Hearing that really makes me happy. I miss building mecha too, but hey, I gotta
broaden my horizons. :-)

Give us some more!

I'll try to. ;-D

Regards.