 Space / 15459
Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:37:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Curt Tigges writes:
In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
I just completed my D-44 Landing Barge model, you can see it here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/LandingBarge.htm

I wanted to build a really large craft capable of transporting two APCs. I used
Technic half pins and plates to form the sides. It's a really strong structure,
and also easy on parts. I also wanted to make some big engines! ;-)

Dude. That is too awesome to be allowed. The SNOT walls on the sides are
cool, the guns are cool, the APCs are cool, and last but not least, the
engines are cool. *Drools* I want one!

Thanks Curt! Glad you liked it all.

Ya'll can see close ups of the APC-02 (Mass Production) here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/APC02.htm

A bit simple, but I needed to build two. I got inspiration from the Swiss
Piranha/LAV (http://www.army-technology.com/projects/piranha/index.html).

Simple, perhaps, but still neat. All that dk grey gives it a very armored look.

Thanks again.

Also, I've completed the .MPD file for my "Falcon" Troop Transport:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Falcon.htm

Enjoy!

I certainly did!

Good, I'm very happy. ;-D