 Space / 15483
Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:59:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Mladen! WOW!

That is fantastic!

I'll start with the dropship. Those engines, wow, those things are crazy!
The shape on the front part is really neat, the curve on it is really nice.
The back half of the engines are SO detailed and very very cool.

Many thanks, Geordan!

The barge itself is very really well done. The cockpit area is waaay too
cool, I love the laser cannons (?) poking out beside it.

Yup, they're lasers (beam cannons in the write-up).

The whole ship seeme so realistic, and it definitely looks the part of the
"workhorse" very cool.

I dunno about "realistic", but if you say so, okay... ;-D

The apc is awesome. Just the fact that it holds five minifigs in such a
small space is awesome, not to mentoin the aesthetics own too.

Great work dude!

Thanks again!

-Geordan-

snippage