 Space / 15484
Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:02:25 GMT

LOL, I should get you to write my descriptive paragraphs, Jeffrey...

Thanks for the kind comments, dude!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
I just completed my D-44 Landing Barge model, you can see it here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/LandingBarge.htm...<snip>...I wanted to • build a >really large craft capable of transporting two APCs.
snip
Ya'll can see close ups of the APC-02 (Mass Production) here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/APC02.htm

A bit simple, but I needed to build two. I got inspiration from the Swiss
Piranha/LAV (http://www.army-technology.com/projects/piranha/index.html).

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

Incoming holonet Message from Prime Minister Rojin Taaro, 3rd planet of the
Korrak system:

Let me be the first planet to humbly offer surrender rather than face abject
destruction at the hands of your most awesome fleet...

Wait...

I have just been informed that these are REPLICAS *whisper: made of plastic
building brick toys?*--how embarrasing!  Please allow me to retract our
previous surrender & instead congradulate you on your fantastic modeling
skills.  Again, Congradulations!

Prime Minister Rojin Taaro, 3rd planet of the Korrak system

---Visit Korrak on the Korrak System Web! at: ksw.korrak.kom---