 Space / 15471
Re: New MOCs & New .MPD File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:25:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Well, you said you wanted to work on some minifig scale ships, and boy did
you ever work on a minifig scale ship!!

;-D

Amazing stuff Mladen.  With it stripped down, it almost looks like on of the
old style Classic Space bases, but when the side, top panels and nacells are
added, it comes together beautifully.  You can almost SEE the grease on it
as it wreches itself and it's cargo into orbit.

You're right, it does look like one of those old bases... Didn't notice that
before. :-)

The APCs are excellent as well.....

You got a big 'Wow' from me!

Thanks Gil, I always appreciate your comments.

Cheers,
-G

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
I just completed my D-44 Landing Barge model, you can see it here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/LandingBarge.htm

I wanted to build a really large craft capable of transporting two APCs. I used
Technic half pins and plates to form the sides. It's a really strong structure,
and also easy on parts. I also wanted to make some big engines! ;-)

Ya'll can see close ups of the APC-02 (Mass Production) here:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/APC02.htm

A bit simple, but I needed to build two. I got inspiration from the Swiss
Piranha/LAV (http://www.army-technology.com/projects/piranha/index.html).

Also, I've completed the .MPD file for my "Falcon" Troop Transport:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Falcon.htm

Enjoy!