 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2790
2789  |  2791
Subject:
Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 05:38:23 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi everyone,

Here is my latest creation

This is my third large scale truck. It has been quite fun to built a truck with a step frame trailer. Its a model similar to a truck from a Danish hauler, Henning Petersen A/S in Herrestrup.

The truck includes aircompressor, liftable axle, the trailer is extendible, airsuspensioned, equipped with ramps, support legs, working winch, and much much more.

You are very welcome on my site, LEGO Trucks & Cranes where you will find the fully description of the truck with all the details, and a lot of pictures and videos of all details and functions.

Feel free to comment.

Best regards from Denmark,

Anders Gaasedal