 Model Team / 1309
Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 10:25:31 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Didier Enjary wrote:
   In lugnet.modelteam, Anders Gaasedal wrote:
   Hi everyone,

Here is my latest creation

Hi,

That’s wonderful. The use of rare color is great (sand blue). I’ve not seen videos yet but pictures are also very good and website comments are a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing.

I don’t like STAMP (stickers across multiple parts) but I have to admit your stickers fit particularly well in this case.

Regards,

Didier

Hi Didier,

Thanks for the nice reply to my new truck. Im glad you like it. I understand your concerns regarding the STAMP, but I also think it is ok in this case.

Best regards from Denmark,

Anders Gaasedal

LEGO Trucks & Cranes