 Model Team / 1311
Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 11:40:45 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Anders Gaasedal wrote:
   In lugnet.modelteam, Olof Dahlberg wrote:
   In lugnet.modelteam, Anders Gaasedal wrote:
   Hi everyone,

Here is my latest creation

Very impressive! Thankyou very much for sharing, it is this kind of effort that keeps me going with my large project, a 1:20 PBY-5A Catalina (it has been slow going now for a while...) Olof

Hi Olof,

Thanks for the nice reply to my truck, do you have some pictures of your Catalina?...brickshelf?

Best regards,

Anders Gaasedal

LEGO Trucks & Cranes
I have some pictures on my Brickshelf account: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=60003 I have done more work since these were taken, mainly on the wing and nose (wing covering, engine mounts, nose-wheel and cockpit) and I started out 1 1/2 years ago by “laying the keel” in slopes and plates. Fitting the pilots inside a scale-model aircraft seems to be the really tricky part, since aircraft are not built with very thick material, so the model has a lot less room inside than the original, which was quite crowded to begin with, so crew space has to be increased relative to the original, without changing the outer proportions of the plane. I will try to put some more pictures in my folder soon. By the way, I am going to Billund next week, since it is my birthday :-) I also mistook the first picture of Your truck for a real truck when I saw it, really excellent modelling! Olof