 Model Team / 1315
Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 23:42:00 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Olof Dahlberg wrote:

I have to clarify this: I did not do the truck, I just responded to the question of European truck standards by giving an example of how trucks usually look in Sweden. Anders Gaasedal in Denmark built the truck. Play well! :-) Olof

Sorry about that Anders old chap! Nonetheless, my comments still stand :-)

Jennifer