 Model Team / 1321
Re: Volvo FH16 with 3 axle Goldhofer step frame trailer, Scale 1:13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 06:15:27 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hi Anders,

This one gets my highest praise: When I saw the thumbnail on Brickshelf I didn’t think it was LEGO, but instead assumed it was a photo of the real truck, perhaps as a building reference. Then I clicked on the gallery and it still wasn’t clear that it was LEGO. Amazing realism.

Bruce

Thanks, I think this is the best comment you can get, that it doesnt look like LEGO, thanks.